Ok, so it's better late than never! I of course HAVE to post Halloween pictures! The girls were cute again this year - of course! Big S wore her fire suit and sunglasses with her .25 hat (her favorite racing hat I think!), Little S wore the same cat costume as last year but had a different tail, ears and shoes (had to mix is up a little!), and Little G wore a cute little witch costume (she definitely was a good witch with all that pink and flowers!) and for those of you who were curious, I included a picture of me in my handmade kimono (I'm holding a friend's darling little super girl) - It's not a great picture, but all the full length pictures were taken by a child (who will remain nameless so as not to appear chastised for their skills) and because of the angle, I look like a complete cow! I sprayed my hair black and tried to do some geisha makeup (but didn't have any white cake makeup for my face, so I had to make do! I did put some chopstick in my hair that my parents brought me back from China (my parents went to China and all I got were these lousy chopsticks! not really, they brought us lots of cool stuff, but it sounded funny in my head!)
St. Carlo Acutis Nutella Puppy Chow Snack
10 months ago
No comments:
Post a Comment