Tuesday, May 20, 2008

calgon, take me away...


after being gone for the weekend and being sick all week the (the midwest special: pink eye and a head cold), I feel like I am a year behind in the laundry and no where to turn!  As I plow through it, I remember that my in laws will be in town for the 500 this weekend - aaahhh!  I need to kick this cold in the butt and get something done!  Never mind that I have 2 days to make 3 poodle skirts and I am missing a piece of big S's Amelia Earhart costume for school tomorrow - why are aviator goggles so hard to find?  We do live in civilization after all!  What does a girl have to do to catch a break?  I don't remember anything in the mommy handbook about not being allowed to be sick - must have skipped that chapter!  I think that I will go stick my head in the sand and pretend that I have nothing to do!  Now off to get dinner for the kids and grabs some snacks at the store for the softball game tonight!!

1 comment:

The Mom Jen said...

Hi sweetie! I love your writing style. Look forward to more posts to keep up with you!