Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Crazy Lady....

  • "Memory is a crazy woman that hoards colored rags and throws away food."
    (Austin O'Malley, Keystones of Thought)


I found this quote somewhere and thought it was hysterical and terribly true all at the same time! My memory sure is like that! All the important stuff just flies out - all the crap stays put filling every nook and cranny, not leaving room for the stuff I really want or need to stay put there. Location of car keys, cell phones, purses, children (ok, not the kids ;p), my grocery list

I am certain that I have earned this button! I feel that as a public service, I should be required to wear it when out in public! Now, I must first clarify that I am not the talking to the invisible dragon sidekick kind of crazy, I'm the mom of 3 girls, 3 cats, 2 dogs and a hubby who knows how and when to stay out of my way kind of crazy! Your are not in any specific danger when interacting with me, nor am I a threat to the general public, but my sanity is certainly to be questioned!! Is this just part of the process? Was I forecasting the future when I chose the mom3crazygirls handle for myself over 8 years ago? Perhaps, but isn't a little crazy kinda fun sometimes? The big questions are still on the horizon: am I crazy enough to be an amusement to my kids as they reach puberty, or an embarrassment? I'm not sure which side I want to land on yet - both could be fun, what do you think?