Thursday, October 15, 2009



So, I thought I would join my dear friend The Mom Jen with her thousand word thursdays. The weather being what it has been this week, I can't help but think about what is just around the corner. I am on my knees praying that we will have a 2 month long indian summer starting any day now, but in lieu of any miracles that God may choose to bestow on me, and I certainly know that He has more important things on His list, but that doesn't lessen my level of appreciation were he to grant me the gift of answering this prayer. I hate winter, I hate cold, I hate cloudy grey days, my "sun light" for my s.a.d. helps a little, but not enough to get me through if the grey days start now and don't end until march or April! I will begin accepting donations for my vitamin D therapy treatment week immediately! These were taken last year and make me feel very pessimistic. I need a happy pill!!



No comments: