Thursday, December 3, 2009

More Christmas music to enjoy.....


I promise nothing more and nothing less than a variety of music for your listening pleasure! I got this album 15 or 16 years ago and although I am no longer a big country music listener, I still LOVE this album! All the songs are great AND there are a lot of originals (unlike alot of others) and one of my favorite songs is "Sweet Little Jesus Boy". Like yesterday, I still don't know how to directly link You Tube videos like my dear friend Bryan over at "That's What I was Going To Say" (hint hint), so I hyperlinked the picture below and pasted it below just in case! Maybe SOMEONE will help me out and my next post will be more "user friendly"!! Enjoy!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BFRaZPOPWXs&feature=PlayList&p=40DE380292E5C1FA&playnext=1&playnext_from=PL&index=8