Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Things to look forward to in 2010.... tv version

Not that anyone but me and hubby care, but several of our favorite shows are coming back in January and I for one and VERY EXCITED!!!
Have you watched Burn Notice on USA? If not, go rent the first 3 seasons NOW and watch them so that you will be caught up when the reason starts! Check you local listings for dates and times!!!! USA said goodbye to Monk - a very sad day, but there is In Plain Sight to look forward and Royal Pains is decent, a definite third to Burn Notice and In Plain Sight, but worth watching!

The of course, there is the polygamist Big Love that I love! It's like trying to drive by a car accident on the highway without turning to look! The show is very well done and their lifestyle just adds all sorts of twists and turns to this fabulous show on HBO!

The biggie of course if the fourth and final season of my beloved The Tudors! Of course since it is historic and we all know that Henry died, the show has no choice but to come through and end since he has plowed through most of his wives already. I will be very sad to see him go, but I am going to savor every moment of the series until that sad fated day arrives! Shotime, you better find something good to replace my dear Henry and don't try to tell me Weeds will do it, I watch that too, when is she coming back?

That's what I've got for your viewing pleasure! Of course the usuals on the networks will be back.. Big Bang Theory is a must! There are others, but this blogisode was dedicated to my "special" shows that have those annoying mini seasons, so I wanted to be sure that you didn't miss anything - set your DVRs now friends!!

No comments: