Monday, September 15, 2008

I am sick and tired.. no really

Really, I am sick and tired!  I got this dreadful cold from Big S whilst at Mac's funeral as did everyone else there I think, but for some reason I can't shake it. Hubby has it too, but it left his head and is hanging out in his chest, MIL has it only in her chest, I on the other hand have endured 8 days of wet-cement head, blocked ears, scratchy throat, blocked sinuses... and the last 48 hours have added a horrible dry, deep chest cough that really SUCKS!!!  I hate being sick, I have things to do including packing for my girls' trip.  I CAN'T BE SICK!!!!!  Please everyone, send me healthy vibes so I can get on the plane thursday night without being contagious!

4 comments:

Amazing_Grace said...

I hope you feel better!

((hugs))

The Mom Jen said...

GET WELL SOON!! Remember our first trip to SB I had stomach flu...UGH...i wasn't feeling hot last night either.

Healthy vibes all around!

Maybe get into the doctor for meds so you don't get worse!

Ranch Girl said...

Contagious or not, you HAVE to make the trip! My boy just came down with what sounds like the same thing, and I'm so afraid I'll be right behind him. Feel better soon!!!!!! I can't wait to see you!

LazyCrazyMama said...

Ugh! Sounds awful!! We're all full up on colds here! The snot runneth over :)
Vicks on the feet with socks on overnight works really well!! Everyone here is addicted :)