Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Dear Santa,

I know that I may be a little old for this, but just in case Santa reads my blog, I thought I'd put a couple things out there that he may want to drop off when he's flying over Indy Christmas Eve!
Yes, this is the main body of the D3000 - beautiful, isn't it? It's the professional version of the D80 that I currently shoot. Now let me justify this by saying that I love my D80, but 1) I really need to have 2 camera going at most of my shoots and 2) I rented one to see what it's like and the quality of the pictures is waaay better than what I can currently produce! Of course, the lenses for my D80 don't work on the D300, so I would need a couple lenses too! The number one is the basic 18-135mm or whatever the equivalent is for this model - it's the basic, must have lens that will do a lot, but not all, of what my current needs are! Then of course, there are the next line of must haves - we'll call it the 2nd tier of useful lenses!

You need something that will give you a lot more distance, something that will give you a nice wide angle, and a fish eye for those fun shots! Not, I don't currently own a fish eye lens, so I will be happy with one that fit the D80 or the D3000!!
I just want to put that out there for you Santa, in case you were wondering what to get me that I can't/won't get for myself!!
PS The girls are working on their lists, so I'll send them out shortly! Glad to see your mailbox is out at Circle City Center!!

3 comments:

Jenni said...

Wasn't it you a week or so ago bemoaning the fact that Thanksgiving wasn't here and already we are decorating for Christmas (and making our Christmas lists)? Just checking.
:0)

Anonymous said...

Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!

Anonymous said...

The information here is great. I will invite my friends here.

Thanks