Saturday, June 13, 2009

It's another Meme!


Drawing on inspiration from my good friend Merrie at Sleepless Mornings - ok, not inspiration, she did this meme the other day and invited anyone to join in, so I am!!

8 Things I’m Looking Forward To:
1. my sister and D's wedding in July
2. hanging out with my girls this summer
3. getting a lot of leisure reading done this summer
4. showing the girls some of our old stomping grounds in CA
5. the day I actually like to exercise
6. teaching PRE again in the fall
7. holding the new babies that have joined this world - 2 born to friends, 2 soon to be born to cousins
8. watching my little girls grow up into fine young women


8 Things I Did Yesterday:
1. laundry load #1
2. laundry load #2
3. laundry load #3
4. hang out with my girls
5. catch up on the DVR with my girls
6. catch up on my email
7. catch up on my blog
8. shower - the really good kind that feels like the first one in a year!!


8 Things I Wish I Could Do:
1. knit better
2. keep up with my house
3. promote my photography business better
4. speak a foreign language or two
5.  get real bluebirds to nest in my bluebird house
6. win the battle with the thistle in my backyard
7. add 10 more hours to the day
8. alleviate my little one's anxiety


8 Shows I Watch:
1. So you think you can dance
2. True Blood
3. Burn Notice
4. In Plain Sight
5.  The Tudors
6. NCIS
7. Trust Me
8. The Unusuals
9. Weeds
10.Deadliest Catch
11. The Big Bang Theory
12. The No. 1 Ladies' Dectective Agency
ok, I have a DVR, I don't spend my entire life watching tv but at least I can watch what I like when I do!!


8 Favorite Fruits:
1. cantaloupe
2. strawberries
3. red raspberries
4. blackberries
5. blueberries
6.grapes
7.watermelon
8.peaches


8 Places I’d Like To Travel To:
1. Greece
2. Italy
3. Egypt
4. China
5. Brazil
6. Figi
7. Australia
8. Israel/ the Holy land
9. an African safari


8 Places I’ve Lived:
1. Indiana
2. California
3. Connecticut
4. Virginia
5. North Carolina
6. Oregon
7. Missouri
8. Alaska
9. Michigan

No comments: