Wednesday, January 6, 2010

So, you may or may not know that my faith is a very important part of my life. It hasn't always been I am sad to say, but it has been a growing part of me since Big S was born. Since my conversion to Catholicism is 1999, I have developed a strong devotion to Mary and have also challenged myself to learn more about the saints. As far as the saints go, there are more than I can count, so one of the tools is http://faithofthefatherssaintquote.blogspot.com/ . I get a daily email with a quick little quote of the day from a saint - some old saints, some relatively new. I enjoy reading it and it always seems to have something relevant to say - check them out!

Saint Quote : Saint Basil the Great



O sinner, be not discouraged, but have recourse to Mary in all your
necessities. Call her to your assistance, for such is the divine Will
that she should help in every kind of necessity.

-- Saint Basil the Great

No comments: