Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Happy Birthday dear blog.....


So, my little blog is growing up!  One year today - I had to look back to find my start date and I was really surprised that it had already been a year.  My how time flies!  Although I started blogging because I good friend told me that it was cathartic, I also figured that it was a good way to keep friends and family updated on some of the happenings around here.  I am always surprised to find that other people out there whom I haven't met face to face read this too!  I have met some really nice ladies whose blogs I also read!  All in all, this is sort of an online diary (although public) and scrapbook all wrapped into one!  So, happy birthday little blog - it will be fun to see what the next year holds for us!!

1 comment:

Ranch Girl said...

Happy Blog Birthday :-) Sadly, my blog never had the chance to turn 1 ...