Monday, May 4, 2009

Simple Woman's Daybook


Outside my window...pre-sunset, a few little clouds in the sky, a few birds flitting around before sunset

I am thinking...that I wish the school year was over, that the girls' bedtime came fast

From the learning rooms...they had the day off today!  tomorrow begins teacher appreciation week

I am thankful for...hubby picking up chinese on the way home for dinner

From the kitchen...see above!!!

I am reading...several books as usual

I am hoping...that we have nice weather next weekend, we might go camping

I am creating...a new coupon system, a summer calendar for the girls

I am hearing...Big S talking to hubby, the tv

Around the house...one taking a shower, one in her room, one on the couch with hubby, dogs on the couch with me, laundry going

One of my favorite things...the smell of the coffee in the morning, bird singing outside

A few plans for the rest of the week...teacher appreciation week, 5th grade celebration/dance, 2 playdates, hubby traveling for 3 days, md appt, choir program, girl scouts, grocery store.....

A picture thought I'm sharing with you . . . . .

cousin I, Big S and sister M

No comments: