Sunday, March 22, 2009

guilty pleasures...

I look forward to this time of year for many reasons, but I have to confess, this is one of my major weaknesses!  

I love love love love love Reese's peanut butter eggs!  Yes, the pb cups are quite good, they can get me through the rest of the year, but there is something about the peanut butter to chocolate ratio in the eggs that exceed all their other products by a landslide!!  I can't, nor do I want to, eat just one!

or for that matter, two!  I do have to muster up some serious will power to not down an entire bag of them!  If I didn't have to look half decent for my sister's wedding, I'd be on at least my second bag this far into the season, but I am exercising some restraint!
I you haven't tried them, I strongly recommend a trip to the store!  You won't be sorry!  Your waistline might not thank you, but your taste buds will, I promise!!!

No comments: