Saturday, March 21, 2009

Writers Workshop....








I love these writers workshops that "Mama's Losin' It" does!  Always a wide variety of topics to choose from - some more challenging than others, some that I would never touch - at least not out here in bloggyland!  This week I chose one that I think could get interesting and as I start, I have no idea where it will take me!!

List 10 things you can do in 3 minutes.... I assume that she meant 3 minutes each and not 3 minutes total for all 10 things!  At least that's the spin I'm taking - hope that's ok Kat!!!

1.  prep the coffee pot and get it brewing at the beginning of the morning
2. "quietly" remind everybody that they are going to miss the bus - 100 times!
3. check my email
4. say a decade of the rosary - on a good day - otherwise, maybe 5 minutes!
5. check my voicemail
6. put on my makeup
7. look at my daily calendar and get overwhelmed
8. look at my to do list and acknowledge that I will never get to it all in one day
9. leave my sister a voice mail at home, on her cell and at work and never actually talk to her!
10. pull clothes out of the dryer (not yet folded), put the stuff from the washer into the dryer and start it, load the washer and start it!!

perhaps it would be easier to say what I CAN'T do in 3 minutes!!
1. drink my first cup of coffee
2. decide what to cook for dinner
3. have a conversation with any of my girls
4. have a conversation with my sister
5. write a blog entry
6. drive Little S to school every day since she won't ride the bus!
7. take a shower
8. decide what to wear for the day
9. fold the laundry fresh out of the dryer
10. decide on a movie at Blockbuster

Ok, that's good!!



No comments: